That was then and this is now-ish. The sisters are at it again with an upcoming Sister's Weekend in Reno, Nevada beginning on Sunday, June 8th through Tuesday, June 10th. No paparazzi allowed!
Mom thought it might be from sometime around her engagement. I'll let her post if she remembers more. We though you'd like it. There were others that we went through. it was fun to look at old photos again.
After I saw the photo today on the blog, I realized that dad's tie is crooked and he isn't really looking at the camera. I guess we could just say it isn't our best shot!!!!!!!
I'm not sure if that was their 25th or not. We'll have to look at other shots to see what we wore.
3 comments:
Wow. What a trip down memory lane. Is the older pic from the 25th party?
Mom thought it might be from sometime around her engagement. I'll let her post if she remembers more. We though you'd like it. There were others that we went through. it was fun to look at old photos again.
After I saw the photo today on the blog, I realized that dad's tie is crooked and he isn't really looking at the camera. I guess we could just say it isn't our best shot!!!!!!!
I'm not sure if that was their 25th or not. We'll have to look at other shots to see what we wore.
Post a Comment