Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Digging in the Yard!






Well, we finally got the trench dug...It took all day Saturday and Sunday. We rented a trencher and dug 120 feet of trench. It was hot!

The picture with all the water is the yard before we dug. The others are pretty self explanatory. Luckily we got it dug last weekend, its been pouring ever since.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed by your handiwork, Brock and Monica!!! Val, we await pics/words about how your torrential downpour came out. BTW, this is NOT my first entry--I wrote something when the first arrivees came to Reno on June 3rd, but I can't seem to find it anywhee. Maybe this comment will vanish into cyberspace as well...

valsparks1 said...

WOW!!! I am very impressed by the trench digger and the operator. Looks hard and hot! I will try to get the photos loaded---may have to consult with my computer guru since it has been awhile since I've had my class. I am going to sleep in my own bed tonight---yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.