You look great! It was good to hear that you were home and doing well. I had thought that Brock was going to call me to let me know that it all had gone well. Hope your recovery is much quicker than expected. Get all the waiting on you that you can!!!!
Hey, I just saw these posts. I don't have automatic updates since our mac has been down. Thanks for the comments. I was tired of having strep all summer, so I got the VA to take them out. Actually it was a civilian doctor, she was really nice. I think it took about 10 days to get back to normal. thanks again!
3 comments:
Monica,
You look great! It was good to hear that you were home and doing well. I had thought that Brock was going to call me to let me know that it all had gone well. Hope your recovery is much quicker than expected. Get all the waiting on you that you can!!!!
Love, Val
Wow. I had no idea you were having tonsil problems. You sure look perky in the pictures.
Hope you are healing well.
Love,
Dave and Lori
Hey, I just saw these posts. I don't have automatic updates since our mac has been down. Thanks for the comments. I was tired of having strep all summer, so I got the VA to take them out. Actually it was a civilian doctor, she was really nice. I think it took about 10 days to get back to normal. thanks again!
Post a Comment