Sunday, November 30, 2008

Check out my two front teeth!

Cooper has four upper teeth now. they came in late but they came in fast. Now he has one coming in on the bottom too. We are playing our 2nd favorite game where we tough fingers after each bite. His favorite game is being chased. EH can do that for as long as you care to chase him. Deven likes to chase so it works out well.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tart said...

This boy is all Baker, except for the hair... that is Benjamin. Is he walking yet??

valsparks1 said...

No, the hair is Sparks!!!!! He looks like Brie from the side and back. Thinner thighs though...............Sorry Brie!!

DesertDwellers said...

I grew out of my thighs. I'm comfortable with my body now that I don't hear a certain someone calling me "thunder-thighs" every time I turn around. And yes, Cooper is walking. He has the drunk stagger down pat.