I loved seeing Zev open the gift from Lori and Dave---he didn't like it much did he???? Maybe we should rename the blog, "Zev Opening Gifts"?????
I talked to Gail tonight and didn't think to mention that they hadn't gotten on. I am going down to Tucson tomorrow after church. Almost all of my "have tos" are done. Nice.
Business has been down from last year but still good. Lots of guys in the store with that "deer in the headlights" look.
I taught in Brie's science classes last Monday all about ocular melanoma and protonbeam radiation. We had them sew sequins on a black and white copy of the photo of my eye that shows the tumor. They enjoyed that and we got some great questions. I also loved the day with Brie and seeing her school. It was a culture shock though!!!!
We'll post photos of the BBs and me over the Christmas holiday. I am coming back up here Wednesday or Thursday morning. Diane and I have given each other the day off on Wednesday-----the first day of our annual "We don't want to count it" Sale. Then I am just "on call" for when labor starts!
Love to all!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you meant generation shock.
Post a Comment