We went to the Train Museum in town today. It was cool, and FREE. Deven got to ring the bell. Then we walked to 4th Ave and took a trolley ride over to the U of A. It was a fun filled day. Enjoy the pics.
Hey, he got his hair cut!! He is going to make Zev's hair look crazy. I guess we better get our boy a trim before everyone comes. Cool photos. Looks like it was a blast.
4 comments:
Hey, he got his hair cut!! He is going to make Zev's hair look crazy. I guess we better get our boy a trim before everyone comes.
Cool photos. Looks like it was a blast.
I can't wait to go to the train musuem. Love the hair cut. Ringing the bell must have been such a treat.
Monica, I vote for no haircut for Zev-----------love the curls!
The hair always gets chopped when I send him with Josh. Josh got a haricut as well.
Don't leave Cooper with Josh!!!!!!!
Post a Comment