skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm outta here


As you can see, this is Cooper's EXIT strategy when we put him in his crib. This just strarted tonight. Up until this time he was napping in his bed. Grrrr.
Posted by Picasa
Posted by DesertDwellers at 9:34 PM

1 comment:

valsparks1 said...

I am in tucson and can testify that Cooper can climb UP anything and INTO anything! And does---fast! I am having fun and getting rested even though the D man got me up at 6:30 this morning.

May 9, 2009 at 1:06 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Justine's Clan

Justine's Clan

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (63)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Zev has issues with sleeping
      • Being silly
      • Sleeping at the BBs
      • Deven's Preschool Graduation
      • Zev getting dirty.
      • Lunch with my two favorite people! Sent from m...
      • brie or zev?
      • We went to the park for our weekly Tuesday din...
      • Zev dressed himself.
      • I want my babyback....
      • I'm outta here
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (61)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  December (13)

Contributors

  • Brock
  • Dave and Lori
  • DesertDwellers
  • Tart
  • valsparks1